LeaderCANBE™ Executive coaching
Executive coaching can help you navigate the first days in a new role, drive business change or maximise leadership impact. An external executive coach won’t be influenced by internal politics and will be able to provide a fresh approach. This could include:
- Time and space to think about the future
- An opportunity to review where you are
- A creative approach to solving your biggest challenges
- A supportive and challenging environment to get the best from yourself and others
- An objective and impartial sounding board
At Improveon we use our proprietary LeaderCANBE™ model as a basis for assessing areas which you might like to address.
Drawing from the latest research into wellbeing, neuroscience, positive psychology and employee engagement we believe this provides the best framework for leadership development.
Executive coaching can support many different objectives including:
- Transition to a new role
- Helping you manage and work through change
- Personal development
- Team development
- Strategy development
To find out if coaching is right for you use the contact button to book your FREE, no obligation, introductory session. If you’d prefer to discuss things first please
- contact David on 07753 430 557,
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- use the contact page or message button.
Coaching fees and discount packages
|Session||No. of sessions||*Online|
|Free introductory session |
(phone or online)
|An hour of coaching||1-5 sessions paid per session||£75 per hour|
|20% discount package||6 sessions paid in advance||£60 per hour|
|33% discount package||9 sessions paid in advance||£50 per hour|
*Online sessions are delivered using Skype, Google Hangouts or a suitable alternative.
Face to face sessions can also be booked dependent on location and may incur travel expenses. Please enquire if this is your preferred option.