Cost effective wellbeing resources
The pages listed below contain information, tips and tools to help you design, implement and measure wellbeing. These can be used by individuals, teams or in the workplace to improve wellbeing and performance.
Within each of the pages wellbeing resources have been organised to reflect the Improveon CANBE model. This model will help you think about the combination of mental, emotional, physical, spiritual, social, cultural, environmental and economic elements that are each so important to our overall wellbeing.
Many of the tools are free of charge as we believe every person, team and organisation can benefit from focusing on wellbeing as the route to greater success.
- Wellbeing Apps – Download some great apps. Many of these are free
- Wellbeing Books – Some great reading to cover the various aspects and domains of wellbeing
- Wellbeing Measures – Links to some of the most high profile wellbeing models with tools to help you measure personal, team and workplace wellbeing
- Wellbeing Research – Some of the key research in the field. Find out how science backs the benefits of improving wellbeing
- Wellbeing Organisations – Some of the key organisations setting the wellbeing agenda
- Wellbeing Skills – Opportunities to learn new wellbeing skills
- Wellbeing Tools – Helpful tools to improve wellbeing
- Wellbeing Videos – Some of the best videos about wellbeing
Help is here if you need it
If you haven’t been able to find what you’re looking for just let us know and we’ll do our best to help. Alternatively, you might like some assistance with improving wellbeing.
Improveon offers consulting, coaching and speaking services to provide all the experience and expertise you need. Combine these services with the free resources above and you’ll get an extremely cost effective approach that delivers a fantastic return on your investment.
Book a free consultation
If you’d like a conversation about how Improveon can help you, your team or organisation get in touch now using the contact/schedule button and book a free consultation. Alternatively:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 07753 430 557 or 01202 830 601
- Leave a message on our contact page and we’ll be back in touch
Let’s link up
If you think there are some useful wellbeing resources in these pages why not share a link to this page with a family member, friend, colleague, team mate or your employees. Sharing makes us feel good and helps build our wellbeing!