Team coaching for greater wellbeing
Improveon uses wellbeing as a backdrop to all team coaching. The benefits of taking this more rounded approach include ensuring that progress is balanced and sustainable.
In addition Improveon coaching uses a unique TeamCANBE™ model supporting teams to be all they can.
The benefits of coaching
An Improveon coach will help your team achieve it’s goals more quickly and effectively than it would have done on it’s own. This could be one of the best people investments you ever make! Benefits include:
- greater team purpose and direction
- more motivation
- better relationships
- a more positive and fun working environment
- greater resilience and flexibility in the face of challenges and stress
A typical programme of coaching may extend to 9 sessions. This could include an initial meeting to establish requirements, a goal setting session, coaching sessions and review points to ensure objectives are achieved.
This may include some or all of the following elements to meet specific requirements.
- Initial surveys and interviews to understand team dynamics and agree areas for development
- Development and alignment of team strategy, values, purpose and vision
- Personality profiling and exercises to build intra-team relationships, understanding, communication and culture
- Exercises and interviews to improve stakeholder engagement
- Exercises to improve team learning and reflection
Individual sessions can also be delivered on the basis that Improveon aims to develop long term relationships with clients to deliver the best return on investment. Some specific sessions include:
We also offer coaching for team managers who can benefit from focused sessions that help them implement any improvements unearthed through the team coaching sessions. Of course, these sessions can also be run on a stand-alone basis.
Coaching the board
Coaching the board sessions are delivered face to face and are designed to support and challenge Directors in their roles to:
- Formulate policy through monitoring the external environment, stating purpose, creating vision and values and shaping the development of corporate culture and climate
- Set the strategic direction through positioning in changing markets or social contexts, formulating strategy, reviewing deciding and allocating key resources and deciding on the implementation process
- Supervising management by overseeing performance, reviewing key business results, monitoring budgetary control and taking corrective action
- Being accountable by reporting to shareholders or owners, ensuring compliance with regulators, responding to other stakeholders, ensuring reviews of the board and board directors.
To find out if coaching is right for you use the contact button to book your FREE, no obligation, exploratory discussion. If you’d prefer to discuss things first:
- contact David on 07753 430 557,
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- use the contact page or message button.
David worked with me and my Direct Marketing team over a period of 6 months. During this time he helped to coach and develop team members through some challenging circumstances so that they took on more responsibility and gained a greater awareness and focus on both individual and team performance. His coaching support was also invaluable in helping me develop a strategy for developing the Health Direct business. David’s style is both challenging and supportive and I would highly recommend his coaching services. Claire Davies, Direct Marketing and Trading Manager – AVIVA Health
We were able to benefit from David’s excellent coaching & development skills, when he ran a personality profiling exercise for the team, which was both insightful and fun. Mandy Wash, Senior Brand, Social Media & Sponsorship Manager, AVIVA
David displayed great communication and listening skills that contributed towards helping us develop positive solutions. This enabled our team to perform and ultimately be financially rewarded and deliver job and customer satisfaction. Chris Hooley, Consultant, Imperial Independent Mortgage Services Ltd.
David encouraged healthy discussions so that together we came up with the points needed to achieve the company and individual goals. Jackie Pike, Consultant, Imperial Independent Mortgage Services Ltd.
Great session that really helped us to focus. Rob Caustick, Consultant, Imperial Independent Mortgage Services Ltd.