Wellbeing coaching for leaders
Our leadership wellbeing coaching helps leaders in the following ways:
- Developing personal wellbeing
- Developing wellbeing of the leadership team to improve performance
- Developing strategy and organisational wellbeing
See things differently
Leadership coaching can help you navigate the first days in a new role, drive business change or maximise leadership impact. An external coach won’t be influenced by internal politics and will help you look at things in new ways with different perspectives. This could include:
- Time and space to think about the future
- An opportunity to review where you are
- A creative approach to solving your biggest challenges
- A supportive and challenging environment to get the best from yourself and others
- An objective and impartial sounding board
A systematic, balanced, sustainable approach
At Improveon we use our proprietary CANBE™ model as a basis for assessing areas for development, or considering those that you already have on your mind.
Drawing from the latest research into wellbeing, neuroscience, positive psychology and employee engagement we believe this provides the best framework for sustainable transformation. We believe in it so much we’ve even written about it.
Coaching fees and discount packages
|Session||No. of sessions||*Online|
|Free introductory session |
(phone or online)
|An hour of coaching||1-5 sessions paid per session||£150 per hour|
|20% discount package||6 sessions paid in advance||£120 per hour|
|33% discount package||9 sessions paid in advance||£100 per hour|
*Online sessions are delivered using Skype, Google Hangouts or a suitable alternative.
Face to face sessions can also be booked dependent on location and may incur travel expenses. Please enquire if this is your preferred option.
Book your free initial meeting now
To find out if coaching is right for you use the contact button to book your FREE, no obligation, introductory discussion. Alternatively feel free to:
- contact David on 07753 430 557,
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- use the contact page or message button.